Teamfight Tactics Guide: Essential Things That All Beginners Should Learn
All beginners of Teamfight Tactics game are highly recommended to explore an essential Teamfight Tactics guide so they can understand all gameplay mechanics, features, and many other aspects of the game. Let’s take a deep dive into this Teamfight Tactics Beginners’ guide as shown below to have a better understanding of this autobattler mode of League of Legends.
All essential things you must know in Teamfight Tactics
Teamfight Tactics is a game that is the same as Auto Chess in terms of gameplay. The essence of Teamfight Tactics strategy game is to utilize your money smartly in each turn, purchase plenty of units, keep them upgraded through over time so you can outmatch your opponent.
Below here are all the essentials of Teamfight Tactics that you must truly learn:
- Teamfight Tactics open an eight vs eight battle game in which every player has to purchase 1-star champions from a shared pool and starts to create a team of champions.
- 100 health points will be given to each player. The last one that still has not run out of health by the end of the game will be the ultimate winner.
- Teamfight Tactics consists of stages five rounds in length, including 4 PvP rounds, and one PvE round, as well as a champion draft prior to the commencement of the third round.
- About Teamfight Tactics champions, there are 49 champions in total, including melee and ranged. They are divided between 13 originals and 10 classes.
- There are five rarities for every champion, such as common, uncommon, rare, epic and legendary. If your level is high, you will be provided with a high rarity unit. You can get them throughout the course of the champion draft or you can purchase them at the beginning of each round.
- When you take control of plenty of exclusive champions on the board sharing either Origins or classes, these champions will earn bonuses that strengthen your units in plenty of ways.
- At the beginning of each round, the champions you have achieved or purchased will be kept on a nine-slot bench. You can position them in any spaces on your side of the board.
- You must have 3 1-star champions to create a 2-star unit, and when you have 3 2-star units, you can get a strong 3-star unit.
- For the champions that have been positioned on the spaces you wanted, you can release them on a random enemy player’s team.
- Throughout the course of inflicting damage and taking damage, most of the units will obtain mana which you can use to trigger their special ability.
- These abilities will give you a lot of advantages. You can immobilize an enemy unit in place, dish out a huge amount of damage to an isolated champion. The abilities are totally able to strongly impact the result of a battle.
- Every fight has three possible results, including win, lose, and draw. In case you win, the amount of damage your surviving units dealing to the enemy will be equal to their rank. In case you lose, the rival units that are still standing on the arena will continue dishing out damage to you. In case there is no time left for the battle, and you are still battling, both players will take damage.
- Make sure you adhere to this order, progress more stages until you become the winner!
You may also like:
Teamfight Tactics is a round-based strategy game online and it is considered to be a new game mode of LOL game that has just been released for a while. You will compete against 7 other players...Read More
Teamfight Tactics is a famous strategy game where you have to compete against up to 7 rivals using the team full of powerful champions that you have built. The players will take their specific Teamfight...Read More
After Teamfight Tactics 9.17 release date is launched, those who love the game also figure out many ways to conquer the highest position on the ranking. Although what we are going to introduce is not...Read More
If you want to have a high chance of getting into the top 4 in Teamfight Tactics game, you are highly recommended to explore the top 10 useful tips and tricks to achieve it. No...Read More
3 team comps and builds in Teamfight Tactics 9.17 We have a brief summary to explain about the most suitable Teamfight Tactics Meta comps & builds that you are looking for from v9.17. Evelynn -...Read More
Knowing how to build the perfect Teamfight Tactics Team Comps in accordance with every Teamfight Tactics update is not still enough to help you level up your rank. To do this, you must also learn...Read More