Teamfight Tactics Patch 9.19: Full Notes and Important Updates
Teamfight Tactics is an amazing game which is modernized with patch 9.19 notes. It is where you can meet up with tons of bizarre characters, test lots of skills, and create teams that you want. Play LoL Teamfight Tactics and you can level up, upgrade, unlock, and much more. Especially, your adventure will receive plenty of changes which make your experience much better. One of them is the current TFT Patch 91.9.
Teamfight Tactics Patch 9.19 Notes Available!
It is a new and full Teamfight Tactics update patch 9.19 notes in which you can find numerous improvements. The first one we will introduce to you is related to a champion. She has been added to the game you love.
Kai’Sa – An Additional Champion to Teamfight Tactics Void Origin
Actually, with the presence of Kai’Sa in LoL TFT, developers promise she will be a fantastic champion in your Teamfight Tactics comps that helps you win against the rival. However, you need to know how to manage her possibilities before you complete the round.
- Kai’Sa is put into the Void origin. She works for two classes: Ranger and Assassin.
- Kai’Sa is one of the best five-star units in Teamfight Tactics game. The ultimate ability that she owns will offer her a shield, a dash, and an amazing speed when she causes physical harm to somebody for 3 seconds.
New Items in Teamfight Tactics Patch 9.19
We have many tools here. They will support you to conquer Teamfight Tactics download sooner. We will start off with Sparring Gloves.
- They have the component not existing before, which grants you a +10% chance to do a threat & a +10% chance to dodge.
- If you expect to build an item from Sparring Gloves, it will move the core stat to the offensive or defensive option. Thief’s Gloves and Mittens will have both.
- It is a formidable blade in Teamfight Tactics game. The recipe to create an Infinity Edge will include Sparring Gloves + B.F. Sword. When you wield it, you will gain a 20% critical strike chance. Besides, the effect that it releases will generate over 150% cs.
- Among Teamfight Tactics weapons, it can throw multiple arrows at the target that you choose at once. Combining Sparring Gloves + Recurve Bow will be the recipe that you can follow before you achieve its effect. Indeed, the Repeating Crossbow will give the ally an additional chance to perform 20% speed to harm normally and a dangerous action.
- To produce a TFT Jeweled Gauntlet, it is necessary to collect Sparring Gloves and Needlessly Large Rod. With Jeweled Gauntlet, your spells will be able to unleash a crucial knock.
Hand of Justice
- It is a product made with Sparring Gloves and Tear of the Goddess. When a match is launched, you will impair the opponent 40% more or get 40 lives on whack.
- Sparring Gloves + Chain Vest are two ingredients to set a perfect recipe for Iceborn Gauntlet in Teamfight Tactics LoL
- When dodging, the wearer will form an expandable area which can decrease the AS by 35%.
- It is a unique item in TFT.
- Sparring Gloves + Negatron Cloak will be two pieces that you are recommended to gather at first. When CC’d, it will make the CC. 5-second cooldown thoroughly clean.
- Although it looks simple, it is exciting at the period that the battle is activated. It will supply a spell shield. Especially, it will stun the one who brokes the cover.
- Sparring Gloves + Giant’s Belt are two essential elements to manufacture a Trap Claw.
- To acquire Thief’s Gloves in Teamfight Tactics game, you are advised to save Sparring Gloves + Sparring Gloves. After you get the recipe and the gloves that you like, you can embark on the challenge and be given two random objects.
- Stock up Sparring Gloves and Spatula to fabricate Mittens! Its effect will turn the user into a Yordle.
- Remember to prepare B.F. Sword and B.F. Sword before you churn out Deathblade and delve into LoL Teamfight Tactics builds!
- When you assist your friends or you are going to remove someone in TFT, that blade will come up with additional vandalism until the end.
- The instruction for Giant Slayer will comprise B.F. Sword and Recurve Bow. By using Giant Slayer, you will deal an extra 5% competitor mas health as true smashing.
Systems after Teamfight Tactics Patch 9.19 Notes
There are some enhancements for two entries released in your present Teamfight Tactics Patch Notes.
- The loot is modified. There is a slight acceleration in speed. So, the warrior devastation is reduced.
- 1 Star, Tier 2: from 2 to 1
- 2 Star, Tier 2: 3 – 2
- 3 Star, Tier 1: 4 – 3
- 3 Star, Tier 2: 5 – 4
- 3 Star Tier 3: 6 – 5
For mystery box:
- While the new mechanism is a good addition, it is still refined.
- Lowered Common boxes average gold value
- Did the same for the Uncommon one
- Decreased the odds of Gold Boxes showing up
- Tier 4 units won’t fall from Uncommon boxes.
- Boosted the odds of Neeko’s Help from all boxes
Altered Teamfight Tactics Traits
Traits are a vital chapter in Teamfight Tactics 9.19, which have been adjusted. These changes are revolved around:
- Because of the easy controlling of Magic Resist and the lack of options involved in how to enjoy with it, the power of Dragon and Dragon’s Claw is lessened.
- Due to Glacial Procs are too strong. Therefore, the development team determined to carry out an identical consistency modification to what they have done to Swordbreaker.
- Glacial Stun duration: 2sec ⇒5sec
- Glacial Stun chance: 20/30/45 ⇒ 20/33/50
- Void is a noticeable origin that you can put together with how to play Teamfight Tactics With the introduction reserved for Kai’Sa, they want to diminish the strength of the early Void. But, they still like to bring more build choices and reward people who entirely commit to the Void.
- (2) One random Void champion does true ruin in the match
- (4) All Void ones cause true collapse
- The RFC’s possibility of Yordle is discarded to skip dodges. Now, it is only gettable on Wild. So, a bit of energy is withdrawn.
- With the existence of Mittens, you have another 9-piece chase selection.
- Added Yordle Dodge chance: 35%/60% ⇒ 30%/60%/90%
TFT Patch 9.19: General Trait Rearrangements
Aside from adjustments for Traits in Teamfight Tactics PBE game, you can seek more here.
- Assassin: (3) 75% critical strike and 10% critical chance/ (6) 150% cs and 25% cc/ (9) 225% cs 40% cc -> (3) 75% cs and 10% cc/ (6) 150% cs and 20% cc/ (9) 225% cs and 30% cc
- Ninja havoc and ability power are slightly increased, from 50/70 to 50/80.
- For Noble, the healing probability is enhanced insignificantly, from 25 to 30.
- For the bonus health of Shapeshifter, it is tuned, from 60%/120% to 60%/100%
- For the Ranger, it is reduced a little, from 30%/70% to 25%/70%.
Champions in Teamfight Tactics Patch 9.19
In addition to updates for Teamfight Tactics items or traits, you can look up Patch 9.19 Notes to search for the ones for champions.
- Anivia has been just underperforming for a 5 cost. Hence, developers are modifying her identity to make her be a strong unit that minimizes the speed of the backline. Her stats are enhanced, consisting of Health (700 -> 750), whack pace (0.6 ->8), beginning and total mana (0/100 -> 50/125), ability targeting (Random -> Furthest Target).
- Kassadin is proved as a DPS Teamfight Tactics champion. Kassadin will get a shield and drain the mana. The character can become a front-line sorcerer.
- Reduced strike trauma, from 50 to 40
- Lowered the speed when rushing, from 0.6 to 0.55
- Increased armor, from 25 to 35
- Polished Mana Steal and Shield Power, from 20/40/60 to 25/50/75
- Miss Fortune is being tweaked to be a stronger auto champion in the next Teamfight Tactics updates, specifically for Gunslingers.
- Health, from 700 to 750
- Injure Speed, from 0.85 to 0.95
- Mana, from 0/75 to 0/150
- The ability to demolish is risen, from 900/1300/1700 to 1300/2000/2700
- The targeting capacity is changed, from Current to Furthest.
If you are interested in Teamfight Tactics, you cannot ignore tiers’ advancements.
- Mordekaiser Mana refined, from 0/100 to 50/150
- Mordekaiser spell wrecking, 200/325/450 – 250/500/750
- Tristana spell ravage, 60/90/120 – 70/110/150
- Blitzcrank Health, 600 – 650
- Blitzcrank devastating ability, 100/450/800 – 250/550/850
- Braum Mana, 0/50 – 0/75
- Rek’Sai AS, 0.65 – 0.6
- Ashe Mana, 0/100 – 0/125
- Katarina destruction per tick, 40/60/80 – 45/70/95
- Shyvana burn impairing, 250/375/500 – 200/300/400
- Veigar spell dmg, 300/550/800 – 350/650/950
- Vi Health, 650 – 700
- Vi Spell Dmg, 250/450/650 – 300/500/700
- Volibear Health: 700 ⇒ 750
- Volibear casualties, 75 ⇒ 70
- Volibear speed of defending against other guys, 0.55 – 0.6
We will have a couple of renovations for Tier 4 & 5 since Teamfight tactics game release date for patch 9.19 notes is revealed.
- Akali AS, 0.7 – 0.85
- Gnar Health, 750 – 700
- Gnar Transform Health, 300/600/900 – 250/450/650
- Jinx AS, 0.65 – 0.7
- Kindred AS, 0.65 – 0.7
- Kindred Ability Duration, 4/5/6 – 3/4/5
- Sejuani Health, 850 – 800
- Sejuani Stun Duration, 2/4/6 – 2/3.5/5
- Swain Dmg for each time, 50/100/150 – 40/80/120
- Swain Heal/tick, 40/70/100 – 30/60/90
- Yasuo Health, 700 – 750
Items & Teamfight Tactics Patch Notes 9.19
It is another installment in Teamfight Tactics Patch Notes.
- Cut down the magic of Dragon’s Claw, from 83% to 75%
- The charging speed of Frozen Heart, 30% – 35%
- For Infinity Edge, shortened the capability to disadvantage someone, +200% – 150%
- Rapidfire Cannon will not hold up your blitz.
- Titanic Hydra’s max health is degraded, 10% – 3%
- Zephyr will be a distinctive fragment.
Bugfixes to improve Teamfight Tactics
From the feedback and analysis, Teamfight Tactics gameplay is being refurbished to grow more stable. Here are issues which have been repaired.
- Gangplank and Akali did not move with a strict speed.
- Ranger’s Focus will proffer 100% extra incursion speed.
- Ranger’s Focus will not stack on itself.
- Shyvana’s ability tooltip will not inform that she is blocking healing.
- Elise Spiderlings will feature reasonable stats.
- The range of Lucian’s skill will equalize his rush range.
Are you ready to access Teamfight Tactics and test everything that the patch 9.19 notes display? From fighters to equipment, they are edited so you can obtain finer game. Indeed, they are overhauled a lot. With the raising that you have seen, you will be assured to pursue your dream.
If case you are researching Teamfight Tactics strategies to triumph over your combatant, you do not miss to connect upgrading to your tips & tricks. Furthermore, you can share them with friends and leave comments here.
You may also like:
Teamfight Tactics Patch 9.20 Release Date: Full Notes and Updates Play Teamfight Tactics the game you will be able to interact with champions, items, origins, classes, and much more! To make your experience stronger, developers...Read More
Teamfight Tactics patch 9.18 notes update is one of the biggest TFT patches adding a lot of changes and updates to the Teamfight Tactics gameplay. Although it may not add any new units, it totally...Read More
What's new in Teamfight Tactics Update 9.17 Patch Notes? All players of Teamfight Tactics game are recommended to take a look at this latest update to find out new contents and features added to the...Read More
Teamfight Tactics Patch 9.18 Notes Riot Games has already posted a Teamfight Tactics Patch Notes plan outline for League of Legends and the game will cover the rest of 2019. One of them is Teamfight...Read More
Besides the release of Teamfight Tactics Pantheon Champion on the PBE server (Public Test Environment) of Teamfight Tactics LOL game, you will now check out some changes made to Teamfight Tactics Grievous Wounds and other...Read More