Teamfight Tactics Patch Notes: Detailed Update 9.17 On August 28 With The Official Debut Of Pantheon
What’s new in Teamfight Tactics Update 9.17 Patch Notes? All players of Teamfight Tactics game are recommended to take a look at this latest update to find out new contents and features added to the game. After Teamfight Tactics Patch Notes 9.16, the game developers made a decision on launching another update with a new addition of a champion – Pantheon and many other updates for other Teamfight Tactics Champions.
You may have already checked out Teamfight Tactics Patch 9.17 Release Date! In this latest patch, you will get access to Pantheon – the new champion that has just been added to the game. Besides this, there will be also a wide range of fixes to bring the balance to Teamfight Tactics Classes and Origins. Let’s take a look at some Teamfight Tactics Patch Highlights below now!
Teamfight Tactics New Champion
About Champion Pantheon
Price: 5 Gold
Origin: Dragon – Guardian
Ability: Grand Skyfall: This ability of Pantheon is so amazing! He is able to jump higher up into the skies then rush down the farthest challengers possible, stunning them in just 4/6/8 seconds. For the opponent players that are lying on the path of Pantheon’s charge will take magic damage equivalent to 15%/30%/45% of their maximum health. Then, they will be burned 20% of maximum health according to the true damage for 10 seconds, and Pantheon will deal Grievous Wounds damage at the same time.
Teamfight Tactics new system
- The champions in the first round will be alway 2-gold champions
- All the clone formations will now receive Origin/Class effect.
- The attack speed limit was grown from 2.5 to 5.0
- The description in Teamfight Tactics game will now be much clearer, and so are the proportional numbers to AP
Teamfight Tactics Class Buffs
Below here is the Teamfight Tactics Origins Guide focusing on some changes made to the Origins in the game:
Made an adjustment to Assassin to make him more appropriate and stable.
- Increased the latency before the Assassins jumps, which helps them get into a better position, and they will be behind the enemy team more often.
- Effects when having (3) Assassins: 125% critical damage -> 75% critical damage and 10% critical strike rate.
- Effects when having (6) Assassins: 350% critical damage -> 150% critical damage and 25% critical strike rate.
There is still a small decrease in terms of the strength of Noble
- Armor and Magic Resist: 60 -> 50
- HP regen: 35 -> 25
Adjusted Gunslinger a bit to become more appropriate with the TFT meta.
- The activation rate is twice higher than attack speed: 25%/65% -> 30%/70%
Shapeshifter is now able to shift the shape more easily.
- The total energy of Nidalee: 100 -> 85
- Jayce’s armor: 30 -> 35
- Jayce will shift his shape when full of energy, even if there is no target within the scope to defeat.
- The total energy of Shyvana: 100 -> 85
- The total energy of Gnar: 125 -> 100
Rebalanced Yordle to become more appropriate
- Increased the avoid rate: 30%/55% -> 35%/60%
- Made a tweak to the interaction with Rapid Fire Cannon! Graves will continue remaining the same range, but its width will reduce, which is just like a real shotgun shot.
- HP: 600 -> 650
- HP: 450 -> 500
- The initial/total energy: 50/125 -> 0/85
- Skill damage: 150/275/400 -> 175/325/475
- The second shot from Relentless Pursuit ability of Lucian will now be proportional to Lucian’s attack speed.
- Skill damage: 200/325/450 -> 150/250/350
- Stun duration: 5/8/11 seconds -> 5/7/9 seconds
Changes for HP regen
The HP regen effects in Teamfight Tactics Patch Notes are always altered based on the Grievous Wound effect. Due to the strength reduction of Grievous Wounds, the developers will also adjust the efficiency of the HP regen effect, making them not too strong.
- Reduced HP regen from Grievous Wounds 100% -> 80%
- HP regen from Bloodthirster: 50% of attack damage -> 40% of attack damage
- HP regen from Hextech Gunblade: 33% of damage dealt -> 25% of damage dealt
- HP regen from Morellonomicon of Swain: 50/90/130 -> 40/70/100
- Fixed a Hextech Origin bug in which BF Sword took more critical damage than normal.
- Fixed a Hextech Origin bug in which Iconic Spark lost its effect.
- Fixed a Hextech Origin bug in which Zeke’s Herald lost its effect.
- Fixed a Hextech Origin bug in which Locket of the Iron Solari lost its effect.
- Improved the skill logic of Shyvana. Shyvana will now find a location to jump away from a target.
- Fixed a bug that made Rek’Sai could not fling the exact target at long range
- Fixed a bug that made Warwick reappear despite being destroyed while dancing.
- Fixed the skill damage of Warwick to be proportional to SMCK.
- Ahri will no longer cast skills on enemies that are not in range anymore.
- Lucian will correctly activate the attack effect (Statikk Shiv, Runaan’s Hurricane) at the first shot.
- Fixed a bug where Luden would not trigger off if the target of the skill was defeated.
- Fixed a bug where Vi’s ultimate ability would overlap occasionally and dish out on the same enemy.
- Fixed a bug where Little Legends could run inside the first round.
- Made an update to the visual effects of charges from Dragon and Elder Dragon
- You are now able to turn off the emoji and ping of other players from the scoreboard.
- Added new visual effects to display your winning streak on the scoreboard.
You may also like:
Teamfight Tactics Patch 9.20 Release Date: Full Notes and Updates Play Teamfight Tactics the game you will be able to interact with champions, items, origins, classes, and much more! To make your experience stronger, developers...Read More
Teamfight Tactics Patch 9.19: Full Notes and Important Updates Teamfight Tactics is an amazing game which is modernized with patch 9.19 notes. It is where you can meet up with tons of bizarre characters, test...Read More
Teamfight Tactics patch 9.18 notes update is one of the biggest TFT patches adding a lot of changes and updates to the Teamfight Tactics gameplay. Although it may not add any new units, it totally...Read More
Teamfight Tactics Patch 9.18 Notes Riot Games has already posted a Teamfight Tactics Patch Notes plan outline for League of Legends and the game will cover the rest of 2019. One of them is Teamfight...Read More
Besides the release of Teamfight Tactics Pantheon Champion on the PBE server (Public Test Environment) of Teamfight Tactics LOL game, you will now check out some changes made to Teamfight Tactics Grievous Wounds and other...Read More