Teamfight Tactics Patch Notes: Details of 9.18 Update Officially Released On September 11
Teamfight Tactics patch 9.18 notes update is one of the biggest TFT patches adding a lot of changes and updates to the Teamfight Tactics gameplay. Although it may not add any new units, it totally improved the item system of the mode with a new item being added to the game and some basic systems also experienced a major change.
For your information, the item distribution system in Teamfight Tactics is being reworked in order to develop the diversity of experiences while bringing a more just experience during the course of the battle. Besides checking out Teamfight Tactics new items, you can explore some changes also made to XP breakpoints, champion pool amounts as well as champion drop rates. And Neeko’s Help is a brand new item that you must not skip. Thanks to this, you can easily generate a replica of another unit that you already have, which gives you a good chance to earn upgrades on tough four or five-star units. Another update you should explore in this latest Teamfight Tactics patch notes update is the new Little Legends of the Star Guardian variety coming later in the week. And don’t forget to listen to a new soundtrack in Teamfight Tactics LOL game either!
Let’s have a look at Teamfight Tactics LOL Patch 9.18 notes as shown below here!
New Teamfight Tactics items
Mystery Box System
The way that the items are given out in PVE rounds was already changed in TFT game. The purpose of this change is to keep a diversity of experiences through all games, but at the same time, the game will stay fair during the course of a single game.
- In Common boxes, you will find gold, champions, or Neeko’s Help.
- In Uncommon Boxes, you will find some item elements, gold, champions, or Neeko’s Help.
- In Rare boxes, you will find Spatulas, full items, gold, champions, or Neeko’s Help.
- Each player receives roughly the same number of boxes through a single game.
- Each player receives roughly the same number of item elements through a single game.
- If you put Neeko’s Help on a champion, you will make a 1-star replica of that champion and attach it to your group.
Systems improvement in Teamfight Tactics
Because of the slightly in high gold from the brand new loot system, some adjustments were made to the amount of XP that it takes to level.
- Level 5: 10xp ⇒ 12xp
- Level 6: 18xp ⇒ 20xp
- Level 7: 30xp ⇒ 32xp
- Level 8: 46xp ⇒ 50xp
- Level 9: 64xp ⇒ 70xp
Champion Tier Drop Rates
Also, some minor adjustments were made to the possibility of which tier champions will show up at some different levels. Hopefully, these will make it much clearer in all stages of the game, from the early to the late.
- Level 3 by Tier: 65%/ 30%/ 5%/ 0%/ 0% ⇒ 70%/ 25%/ 5%/ 0%/ 0%
- Level 5 by Tier: 37%/ 35%/ 25%/ 3%/ 0% ⇒ 35%/ 35%/ 25%/ 5%/ 0%
- Level 6 by Tier: 24.5%/ 35%/ 30%/ 10%/ 0.5% ⇒ 25%/ 35%/ 30%/ 10%/ 0%
- Level 9 by Tier: 10%/ 15%/ 35%/ 30%/ 10% ⇒ 10%/ 15%/ 33%/ 30%/ 12%
- All other levels remain unchanged.
Champion Pool Sizes
It is demonstrated a bit too appropriate to obtain the 2-star tier 3 champions, therefore, the Teamfight Tactics development team is trying to lessen the bag size to gift players creating the path that is less taken.
- Tier 3 champions in pool: 21 ⇒ 18
Item Stacking and Clarity
The developers surpassed all the Teamfight Tactics items to make sure that they pile up in a reasonable way, and now they are notifying players when they don’t. If the copies of items that don’t pile up are added, they will be bounced off any champion they are put on. You can see that the exclusive items will be labeled like that in their tooltips. Below here is the list of all items that are not planned to stack.
- Youmuu’s Ghostblade
- Knight’s Vow
- Frozen Mallet
- Blade of the Ruined King
- Phantom Dancer
- Red Buff
Teamfight Tactics New Traits
New Nine Piece Bonuses
New nine piece chase options were attached in the game for several traits that can be accomplished with Spatula items. Although these are not teasers for the new champions, the high-end chase options were still added so players can discover more.
- Assassin 9 piece: Gives 225% crit destruction and 40% crit chance
- Sorcerer 9 piece: Gives 175% spell power
Four piece wild in TFT game now has some additional power. Thanks to this, the four wild units will receive an advantage from four wild.
Wild (4): All of your teammates obtain 12% AS per charge (up to 5 stacks), and the basic charges that they have cannot miss.
Some overall adjustments for the Traits
- Elementalist Golem’s Armor: 20 ⇒ 40
- Knight Charge Reduction: 15/30/55 ⇒ 15/35/65
- Assassin jump postpone: 0.325sec ⇒395sec
Some changes made to Teamfight Tactics Champions
- Camille Charge Destruction: 50 ⇒ 55
- Elise Spiderling Charge Destruction: 50 ⇒ 60
- Graves Armor: 20 ⇒ 30
- Kassadin Charge Destruction: 55 ⇒ 50
- Kha’zix Starting/Total Mana: 0/50 ⇒ 0/65
- Pyke Starting Mana: 75 ⇒ 50
- Twisted Fate Health: 450 ⇒ 500
- Twisted Fate Blue Card Mana: 20/35/50 ⇒ 30/50/70
- Evelynn implement threshold: 65% ⇒ 50%
- Evelynn implement multiplier: 3/5/7 ⇒ 3/4/5
- Katarina Mana: 0/100 ⇒ 0/85
- Akali Ability Destruction: 150/275/400 ⇒ 200/350/500
- Anivia Ability Duration: 800 destruction over 8sec ⇒ 800 destruction over 6sec
- Pantheon Health: 1000 ⇒ 850
- Pantheon Attack Damage: 80 ⇒ 75
New changes made to Teamfight Tactics Items
- BF Sword Charge Destruction: 20 ⇒ 15
- Frozen Heart debuff duration: 2.875sec ⇒ 4sec
- Locket of the Iron Solari shield amount: 250 for 6 seconds ⇒ 300 for 7 seconds
- Swordbreaker chance to unarm: 25% chance to unarm or 4 seconds ⇒ 33% chance to unarm for 3 seconds
- Zephyr banish duration: 5 seconds ⇒ 6 seconds
- Now, the ability of Morgana will function stably on separated summoned minions and neutral monsters.
- Two items, including Zeke’s Herald and Locket of the Iron Solari, will not grant their buffs to the rival team units anymore if they are re-allowed after Hextech.
- Now, the ability of Khazix dishes out true destruction all the time if 3 Void is working.
- Luden’s Echo will now reach the main target of an ability appropriately.
- Camille Ability: Evelynn will not be capable of getting away from the root using her ability anymore.
- Camille Ability: Shyvana will now rush in place instead of losing all mana without changing her form.
- Camille Ability: Pantheon and Vi will not utilize their abilities while rooted.
- Now, Frozen Mallet’s tooltip indicates the additional health it gives in a proper way.
- Now, Darkin’s tooltip indicates the additional mana it gives in a proper way.
- Grievous Wounds tooltips will now express that they lessen healing by 80% instead of 100%.
- Demons will not earn mana during their trait if the mana is locked.
- The ability of Brand was bouncing two more times than planned. Now, it will bounce the proper amount of times.
- Already solved an issue in which Rek’Sai was healing for half the planned amount.
New Music in Teamfight Tactics
Are you ready to enjoy the Teamfight Tactics new music which will alter based on the game stage that you are currently in? For example, the music will be much calmer and less busy if you are in the shopping stage, however, when the battle stage commences, the music will turn into a more energetic battle driven style. In TFT game, the music will go through three discrepant chapters. The first one moves from the start of the game to when the first competitor is beaten. The second one moves from that point until 3 players left are standing on the ground. The last chapter will bring the players home.
You may also like:
Teamfight Tactics Patch 9.20 Release Date: Full Notes and Updates Play Teamfight Tactics the game you will be able to interact with champions, items, origins, classes, and much more! To make your experience stronger, developers...Read More
Teamfight Tactics Patch 9.19: Full Notes and Important Updates Teamfight Tactics is an amazing game which is modernized with patch 9.19 notes. It is where you can meet up with tons of bizarre characters, test...Read More
What's new in Teamfight Tactics Update 9.17 Patch Notes? All players of Teamfight Tactics game are recommended to take a look at this latest update to find out new contents and features added to the...Read More
Teamfight Tactics Patch 9.18 Notes Riot Games has already posted a Teamfight Tactics Patch Notes plan outline for League of Legends and the game will cover the rest of 2019. One of them is Teamfight...Read More
Besides the release of Teamfight Tactics Pantheon Champion on the PBE server (Public Test Environment) of Teamfight Tactics LOL game, you will now check out some changes made to Teamfight Tactics Grievous Wounds and other...Read More