TFT 10.3 Patch Notes: Buffs and Nerfs
TFT 10.3 Patch Notes release date is determined, on February 5. It is now live! To learn much more about the content, you’d better keep reading.
TFT 10.3 Patch Notes: changes, additions, and more
Amongst the latest Teamfight Tactics patch notes, 10.3 is smaller in size. However, it does not mean its modifications are not important. Actually, the first key update is focusing on the loot system, especially the Carousel. In which, Spatulas are not available anymore, only seen through loot boxes.
Removal of Spatulas in the TFT Carousel
It can affect all of the strategies that are known as popular in TFT Set 2 while it is considered as a small adjustment. In fact, you or other players will not be able to fight for the spatula so as to receive a specific trait.
Remember that the famous Azir Blademaster Meta is ended up. Collecting a force of nature is not simple. As well, joining the early rounds to obtain those Teamfight Tactics items is useless. Those who have used to abuse them will have to rethink their plans carefully. To balance the present release, TFT 10.3 upgraded its drop rate in gold chests.
Teamfight Tactics updates in 10.3 will also relate to classes in-game. Meanwhile, nerfs and buffs will come with the champions section.
TFT 10.3 Classes
We have two classes from Teamfight Tactics Download here. They are given some slight improvements.
- The possibility of ruin is enhanced from 10% to15%
- 3 champion critical chances polished from 65% to 70%
- 6 champion critical chance decreased from 225 to 210
TFT 10.3 Origins
There are only two origins mentioned in Teamfight Tactics Patch Notes 10.3.
- 6 champion dmg dropped down from 175% to 165%
- 3 champion strike speed cut down from 25 to 2
- 6 champion charge speed lowered from 35 to 30
- 9 champion hit speed degraded from 55 to 50
Together with changes of origins and classes in the fun Teamfight Tactics game, you can see other ones in TFT 10.3.
TFT 10.3 Champions
It is the most significant part of the current TFT Patch Notes 10.3. It brings back balances to a long list of units. The highlights and the troops could influence the meta consist of Kog’Maw, Jax, Braum, Annie, and Yorick.
Nerfs in TFT Patch 10.3
- Sand military duration: 6 to 5.
- Physical harm: 200/450/800 to 150/300/500
- The nerf might be the return of Predators to the meta because Kog’Maw is the most useful unit in that trait.
- Reduced from 600/900/9999 to 550/900/9999
- Bonus health: 250/400/550 to 200/350/550
- Minion health: 500/800/2000 to 450/650/1500
Buffs in TFT Patch 10.3
Aside from TFT Patch Notes 10.3 Nerfs, you can check out the rest easily.
- From 70/80/90 to 80/85/90
- Stun duration: 1 second to 1.5 seconds
- Inflict physical harm ability: 150/250/450 to 150/300/550
- From 200/450/800 to 225/475/800
- Increased by 150/300/550 from 150/250/450
- Base shots: from 10 to 12
- Strike speed: 100/150/300 to 100/150/450
- The critical miss chance: 20 to 25
- Critical curation: 4 seconds to 10 seconds
- Team hitting duration: 5s to 4s
- Dmg: 15/40/65 to 25/65/100
TFT 10.3 Patch Notes: Buffs and Nerfs Tactic’s Patch 10.3 notes is not a big update. It buffs stuff that is weak rather than doing the same with pieces that are strong. In general, Yorick is receiving both buffs and nerfs to different segments of his kit. Finally, there are some gameplay and quality of life alterations to the Carousel. Remember to follow this portal if you are finding League’s patch notes!
You may also like:
Are you excited about the arrival of Teamfight Tactics: Rise of the Elements on the PBE? You must be ready for TFT Set 2 and check out a wide range of new content, from champions,...Read More
Teamfight Tactics Latest update will be released on the PBE server in the forthcoming time. You should be ready for Teamfight Tactics 9.21 PBE with loads of upgrades and major champion changes. As you know,...Read More
New 9.20 PBE Changes To Balance Teamfight Tactics Origins and Classes According to the recent announcement of developers of Teamfight Tactics the game, they have launched some significant Public Beta Environment (PBE) changes. They are...Read More
Teamfight Tactics Patch 9.18 with 10 New Items Changes for Meta Teamfight Tactics Patch 9.18 With 10 New Items Changes for Meta The presence of Teamfight Tactics new items in the game made the meta...Read More
Here comes a Teamfight Tactics new champion! Let's say hi to Pantheon - a very strong champion among LOL Teamfight Tactics all champions, which is believed to need a nerf as soon as he has...Read More
Teamfight Tactics Patch 9.16B - Adjustments to Brawlers, Jinx, Kayle, and others Explore the new Teamfight Tactics Patch Release which has been introduced on Wednesday! You'd better read on the full analysis to learn much...Read More